We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus schedules

Maine
Level Contributor
231 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bus schedules

For the life of me, I can't get anywhere on the ado bus site! I know , it's most likely me!! No, it is me!

I have tried even on today's date, nada. Knowing by reading everyone's helpful posts that you can't search to far ahead .

I am in hopes that some kind soul could tell me how many Ado buses leave from Valladolid to Puerto Morelos on RTE 307 a day and what the times would be. Also, would I have to change buses in Tulum or Playa del Carmen ? I just want to know my options ahead of time so I can figure things out. Thanks for your help, it's appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Ado
Ado
610 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Valladolid
Valladolid
Yucatan, Mexico
Puerto Morelos
Puerto Morelos
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Tulum
Tulum
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen
Riviera Maya, Mexico
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
46,881 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bus schedules

Yes , I understand about the ¨lobsta and chowda¨ . Love to have some now. Not fond of the lobster here. But suppose that is good since it is expensive.

I travel ADO frequently and while I almost never have problems with the ADO site, their Tciketbus site can be a bit difficult at times. I asked an ADO manager about it and he told me it has always been that way--one reason the ADO site is used so much more.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bus schedules

I cannot make that ticketbus site work. Every time I use it it errors out and asks me to refresh the page. I use Chrome, I think it may be written for Internet Explorer or something. I don't have those troubles with the regular ado site.

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
Level Contributor
46,881 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bus schedules

I also use Chrome and have the same problem, Peter. But, I also had the same problem on Internet Explorer. Like you, I mostly use the ADO site.

14. Re: Bus schedules

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2016, 10:47