We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to leave the car in valladolid for quick tour?

Parma, Ohio
Level Contributor
200 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
where to leave the car in valladolid for quick tour?

hi!

we will stop by in valladolid on our route from cancun to rio lagartos. we would like to have a short visit to the city center and maybe lunch.

is there a safe place in which we can leave the car and go by foot to san bernardino convent, calzada de los frailes and the cenote zaci? - am i missing something? :)

thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Winnipeg, Manitoba...
Level Contributor
472 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to leave the car in valladolid for quick tour?

There are paid parking lots close to the main square. Just look for signs that say estacionamiento, or an E with a red circle around it. Two I know of for sure are on Calle 39 to the east of the square. (It’s a one way street going west). The lots are on opposite sides of the street. The entrance to one is right beside the Burger King. The other is pretty much across the street from that.

Edited: 03 August 2018, 20:43
Parma, Ohio
Level Contributor
200 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to leave the car in valladolid for quick tour?

Foudn them! Thanks a lot! :)

Washington DC
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to leave the car in valladolid for quick tour?

Thanks for that info Susan I spent close to an hour driving around the plaza looking for any parking at all. Finally found the back entrance to my hotels parking lot.

Reply to: where to leave the car in valladolid for quick tour?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted