We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Tulum map

canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Oasis Tulum map

Hi There,

If someone is traveling to Oasis Tulum soon, could they please snap a photo of the resorts map?

Alternatively, if someone already has one, I’d love to take a look! I contacted Oasis Hotels directly and received confirmation on our rooms (we arrive Dec 26). The confirmation appears to have a room number on it.

Thank you!

Ad

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
943 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oasis Tulum map

Do you have standard or beach front? Google earth shows the basic resort. The north 2 buildings are not complete. There are jungle, pool front and ocean front rooms at this time. The oceanfront are also condos that are privately owned. The resort is remodeling some of those also.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oasis Tulum map

We will be there next week (Dec 2-8). . Will do my best to get a good photo of the map and give progress updates when we get back!! Hopw the weather turns out better than the forecast (rain :(( .

Trail, Canada
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oasis Tulum map

Top FAQ , right hand top . maps , last entry shows maps of many resorts in many countries . Yours is not too helpful for your neeeds but here it is . I understand they are only running parts of the resort , at the moment , and maybe that will help someone narrow it down for you . www.resortsmaps.com/popup.html…

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,519 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oasis Tulum map

I have been told that the oceanfront rooms that were near the pier have been knocked down. The ocean front rooms now are the old condos, possiblely done up.

canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Oasis Tulum map

thank you so much Marc958!!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
943 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Oasis Tulum map

The OF rooms by the pier are there. Just being totally gutted and remodeled. The pier is supposed to be knocked down and rebuilt.

7. Re: Oasis Tulum map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 06:46