We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand palladium room renovations done??

Illinois City...
Level Contributor
266 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Grand palladium room renovations done??

I stayed at the grand palladium in riviera maya last year we loved it but did not like the beds at all soo uncomfortable I heard they were supposed to start renovations in may 2012 wondering if they finished ?? Hopefully newer beds

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,589 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand palladium room renovations done??

The renovations are ongoing on the Kantenah and in the Royal. They are being done is small increments at a time so as not to disturb anyone. Those sections are to to be complete in November (approx).

Mentioned in this post
The Royal Playa del Carmen
The Royal Playa del...
18,050 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Illinois City...
Level Contributor
266 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand palladium room renovations done??

Oh ok great thanks for the info we plan on going in oct

Hopefully we get a new room!

baltimore
Level Contributor
3,302 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand palladium room renovations done??

I love the Royal section. I could not imagine what they can do to improve that side. any idea what the renovations are?

Mentioned in this post
The Royal Playa del Carmen
The Royal Playa del...
18,050 Reviews
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,589 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand palladium room renovations done??

I have pics of some renovations on my site. Much lighter colors. Send me a message and I'll respond. More beige than orange.

5. Re: Grand palladium room renovations done??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 10:15