We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand palladium room renovations done??

Illinois City...
Level Contributor
266 posts
14 reviews
Grand palladium room renovations done??

I stayed at the grand palladium in riviera maya last year we loved it but did not like the beds at all soo uncomfortable I heard they were supposed to start renovations in may 2012 wondering if they finished ?? Hopefully newer beds

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,719 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: Grand palladium room renovations done??

The renovations are ongoing on the Kantenah and in the Royal. They are being done is small increments at a time so as not to disturb anyone. Those sections are to to be complete in November (approx).

Illinois City...
Level Contributor
266 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Grand palladium room renovations done??

Oh ok great thanks for the info we plan on going in oct

Hopefully we get a new room!

baltimore
Level Contributor
3,323 posts
74 reviews
3. Re: Grand palladium room renovations done??

I love the Royal section. I could not imagine what they can do to improve that side. any idea what the renovations are?

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,719 posts
56 reviews
4. Re: Grand palladium room renovations done??

I have pics of some renovations on my site. Much lighter colors. Send me a message and I'll respond. More beige than orange.

5. Re: Grand palladium room renovations done??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 10:15