We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP Coba Rooms

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
GBP Coba Rooms

Hi, I have yet another question regarding the GBP Coba rooms. Expedia has 4 room options available, Junior Suite Superior and Junior Suite Deluxe and the same two with wifi. The Deluxe is about $18/day more than the Superior... I'm not sure what the difference is other than price. Does anyone have any insight on this? Thanks in advance!

St. Albert, Alberta
Level Contributor
280 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GBP Coba Rooms

You should probably confirm with Expedia, but I believe the difference is that deluxe gives you the "golden" options (an extra a la carte, robes and slippers in your room - it may also include the safe charge as others have written that they did not have to pay the $5 per day safe charge when booking with Expedia).

The wifi is not in your room, it is in the lobbies and all guests can use the wifi so don't pay extra for that option.

2. Re: GBP Coba Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 14:58