We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP Sept 15 with Signature Vacations

Calgary, Alberta
2 posts
Save Topic
GBP Sept 15 with Signature Vacations

Good Day All,

I am a long time user of these forums for information, but I have never posted! I greatly appreciate all the advice and information that is freely given! My wife and I as well as friends are travelling in a few weeks to the GBP Coba section. We are with signature vacations. I have travelled with Signature many times before and I know they arrange PUB crawls for the guest to all the tourist bars in the closest cities! Is this still dont at the GBP or is it to far away from Cancun??? We are wondering what the costs are of all the other good trips as well as this one! Thanks for the time guys!!!

P.S Also thank you for keeping us all updated on the hurricane results!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
12,869 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: GBP Sept 15 with Signature Vacations

dsannes:

I think (if I remeber correctly) that there is a evening in playa del Carmen from the Bahia, that includes entrance to three bars in the cost.

2. Re: GBP Sept 15 with Signature Vacations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 02:49