We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TUI Dreamliner in flight entertainment!!

Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
TUI Dreamliner in flight entertainment!!

I’m guessing this has probably been asked a few times, due to how utterly diabolical the TUI website is..... but; has anyone travelled from Newcastle to Sanford on the Dreamliner recently? If so; can you tell me what the in flight movies are, in particular what there is for children? I have given up trying to get this information from the completely useless website!! Thanks in advance 🤞🤞🤞

4 replies to this topic
Texas Gulf Coast...
Level Contributor
7,821 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TUI Dreamliner in flight entertainment!!

Welcome to TA! Good on you to come here to TA before your trip asking questions vs just finding this forum to vent after an unpleasant experience with some aspect of your travel.

WoW. TUI must have some highly discounted fares, for travelers like yourself to use that company for your travel when trying to navigate their website is so frustrating. I don't have any direct experience with flying them, but I just find your comments very interesting to say the least. And this is advice as you noted that really should be on their company website for their passengers. Anyway.....

Sorry I cannot answer your question for you. Hopefully someone else who has traveled recently will return to the forum and answer that question for you. Also might I suggest you try reposting this question on the TA air travel forum, as this is an air travel question?? You will find a link to that forum at the bottom of this page (green link) if you are using a laptop, tablet, or an iPad. Hope this helps, safe travels.

¡Diviértanse!

Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TUI Dreamliner in flight entertainment!!

Sorry do not know how my post ended up in this forum

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,605 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TUI Dreamliner in flight entertainment!!

Gemma,

I have just posted the latest film listings in this thread.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g499…

Angie.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
10,043 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TUI Dreamliner in flight entertainment!!

Angie has updated the TUI list for akumal and punta Cana 👌🏽

Reply to: TUI Dreamliner in flight entertainment!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted