We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Private Airport transfers to Punta de Mita

2 posts
Save Topic
Help! Private Airport transfers to Punta de Mita

Hi! We are traveling to Punta de Mita on Thursday with our two kids and would appreciate any suggestions for the cheapest private airport transfers to the St. Regis. What company did you use, available to book online, and cost of fare? Thank you!

Punta Mita Expeditions
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Scuba & Snorkeling, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Dressel Divers
Scuba & Snorkeling
Mita Aventuras
Scuba & Snorkeling, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Bike Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours
Spearmex
Fishing Charters & Tours
17 replies to this topic
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
125 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Help! Private Airport transfers to Punta de Mita

Another vote for Gilberto & his wife. I've been using him for years now after seeing a recommendation here on TripAdvisor. He's courteous, a safe driver, will bring carseats if you need them (you have to request them), and if your party is too large, he will arrange transport with another company that he trusts.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
194 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Help! Private Airport transfers to Punta de Mita

Another big vote for Gilberto and Viviana! I found them on TA last year while organizing a ladies' trip to PUNTA MITA. Courteous, punctual, reasonable rates and responded quickly to my emails. Highly recommend! Happy and Safe Travels.

Mission Viejo...
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Help! Private Airport transfers to Punta de Mita

Does anybody know if Gilberto has an SUV available?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
125 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Help! Private Airport transfers to Punta de Mita

They drive a van. Lots of room. If he can’t accommodate you, he will make a recommendation for referral

Queen Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
278 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Help! Private Airport transfers to Punta de Mita

Does Gilberto Tranfers go to the Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta or Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta? And do they have a website?

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,613 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Help! Private Airport transfers to Punta de Mita

Diamon: I’ll give you the website for Vivianna and Gilberto (below) so you can ask them, but I am pretty sure they only take people from the PVR airport into the state of Nayarit (where they are based), or back to the airport. I would use Superior Tours Vallarta if you want to go to other places in Vallarta. Also VIP Transport Vallarta is very professional.

If you are already in Punta Mita, you can also just arrange with the guys at the taxi stand on El Anclote beach. They have vans as well as small vehicles.

explorenayarit.com/business/…

Edited: 18 November 2017, 18:14
Queen Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
278 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Help! Private Airport transfers to Punta de Mita

Gracias, I'll check them out!

Reply to: Help! Private Airport transfers to Punta de Mita
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted