We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot

Kingston-upon-Hull...
13 posts
Hot

How hot today in sunny b pls off in 5 day all in for Theo weeks

5 replies to this topic
Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
4,531 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Hot

30`s in the day at the mo.

Best,

Paul

Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
4,531 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Hot

Just to add - it can change very quickly. It`s been great today but storms can come in a click of a finger. I think though summer is here. The weather is just right at the mo -- the evenings are also just starting to get warm. Tonight is the first night I might not need a blanket in bed.

Please note - I often spend the summers here. My idea of `warm` is properly everyone else`s idea of baking hot. Either way the weather is good - the suns hot.

Best,

Paul

Stockton-on-Tees...
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
88 reviews
3. Re: Hot

You definitely get acclimatised Paul. I remember visiting my friends family who had moved to a village near Pomorie one summer. August heat and they were wearing jeans and long sleeved shirts-madness! Also everyone’s idea of hot is different. I’m happy with anything over 20 degrees as long as the breeze isn’t cold. But at home I’ll sit in the works office all day with the heater blasting even when it’s 18-19 outside. It’s definitely different when your on holiday to being at home. Last year in August when it was blowing a gale and cloudy on the beach I was still sunbathing cos it was boiling, whilst anchoring down all our belongings so they didn’t blown away-great fun 😂

Edited: 10 June 2018, 11:36
Redcar, United...
Level Contributor
488 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Hot

Have been here a week now and not worn a cardigan at night yet, hope I don't jinx it by saying that.

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
951 posts
69 reviews
5. Re: Hot

It is certainly hot today!!😓

Reply to: Hot
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach