We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants on Riverwalk

Minnesota
Level Contributor
393 posts
273 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants on Riverwalk

Any suggestions for restaurants? We will be staying at the Hilton and would like to be able to walk. Looking for a nice, maybe seafood spot nearby.

Thanks.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
526 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants on Riverwalk

I always recommend Riverboat Landing at the corner of Market Street and S. Water Street. If you're dining for two, definitely try to get the outdoor balconies that overlook the river. (Weather permitting.)

Tons of others and I'm sure folks will pipe in. But this one is usually on my to-do list.

Edited: 02 August 2011, 17:43
Cary, NC
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants on Riverwalk

Elijahs is the best restaurant in Wilmington. We eat there EVERY time we're in Wilmington and have never been disappointed.

http://elijahs.com/index.php

Virginia
Level Contributor
621 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants on Riverwalk

We had lunch at Riverboat Landing back in April and were very happy with it. Although we didn't have a chance to sit on one of the balconies I imagine they would have a very nice view of the river.

We also love the Little Dipper fondue on front street. If you sit on the deck you have a very nice view and the food is very good.

4. Re: Restaurants on Riverwalk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 14:47