We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast Downtown?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast Downtown?

We are visiting Wilmington in a few weeks and staying at the Hilton Riverside. Are there any recommendations for breakfast within walking distance to the hotel that is appropriate for adults and children?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Wilmington
Wilmington
North Carolina Coast, NC
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast Downtown?

very close to your hotel: The Basics - more for brunch, but check it out:

http://thebasicswilmington.com/menus

More for brunch - Copper Penny Cafe/Bar may be OK for Brunch, I think they open @ 11am...

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g49673-d1493…

Most pancake places are around Mkt Street...

I don't know how old your children are, but Current's Riverside Café right at the hotel would be my choice. I think they open quite early, good coffee; could order Room Service...

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast Downtown?

Thank u very much!

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast Downtown?

two more;

classic downtown breakfast diner.. Dixie Grill on 116 Market Street

newer restaurant that will support the kids a bit better.. Press 102 on 102 South Second Street

Wilmington, NC
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast Downtown?

CARTMEN is the guide to downtown. The fleet of electric golf carts will assist you and ensure a wonderful experience downtown. Open from 11am till 12am, CARTMEN staff is all locals. If you have a taste for something they know where to get it. 910-264-4442.

5. Re: Breakfast Downtown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2012, 09:49
Get answers to your questions about Wilmington
Recent Conversations