We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag do ideas

Level Contributor
72 posts
13 reviews
Stag do ideas

I am looking to book a stag next July for around 16 of us ageing from 31-40, we like a drink and a good laugh but by far trouble and we want to find a place that reflect on the type of people we are in that sense. The last few years we have chosen Albufeira, Portugal for stag parties and we have had a great time as the nightlife is really good with a strip but quite small and contained rather than somewhere crazy like Ibiza. Its down to me to find somewhere like Albufeira but different! we need another stag location! Does Lloret de mar fit this mold? I am looking to hire a villa to relax in the day time next to some good bars and then take the stag out in traditional embarrassing gear at night and enjoy a great time with no attitudes and can feel comfortable having a big group of us drinking etc. I am also open to other suggestions as I am struggling to find somewhere that is great for a stag but not a youths lads holiday! thank you :)

1 reply
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Stag do ideas

Went here on a stag do back in June, perfect for what u r looking for!!!! We were looking for the same sort of thing as u and it was perfect, and he had or seen no trouble!

Reply to: Stag do ideas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations