We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

6 posts
First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

Hi!Me and My friend, 30 and 33 years old are going on a birthday trip to LDM. We want to eat well and go out to clubs, but also have something to do during the day (not just partying)..Any recommendations where to eat Good and Any places u can go To have fun? Also things to do in THE day? Not so Good wheather in oct so i dont think THE beach is to recommend😊 greatful for replys Thanksgiving/Maria

10 replies to this topic
6 posts
1. Re: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

Thanks lol t9

2 posts
2. Re: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

Hi im going the 18th to the 21st october for a Birthday too. Could you let me know the good places you found ? :)

6 posts
3. Re: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

Hi kerri!yes of course i can do that 😊already made little research myself so im gonna check those places i found/Maria

2 posts
4. Re: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

Thank you ! Oh really what places did you find if you dont mind me asking ?

1 post
2 reviews
5. Re: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

Im going with a friend on 16th, so far unsure what to expect for time of the year... any ideas?

Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
6. Re: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

Hi, I think at least one of the days it will be warm enough for the beach. At least I hope so as I will be there at the same time. I think the nightlife will still be available (especially at the weekend).I like to eat at El Rancho in the Fennels area for my evening meal, it was very good value for money last time I visited. In Lloret the public transport is good so possibly you could visit other resorts/look for daytime things to do in other resorts. Barcelona is a couple of hours away via a bus to the train station then the train and not too expensive. The market is Tuesday in Lloret, a bit of a far walk out but can pass half a day on if thats your thing. Also there is plenty of shops a mixture of tatty shops but also proper shops. I'm not sure if water world will still be open at this time of year.

Edited: 27 September 2018, 17:20
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
7. Re: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

Forgot to mention, boat trips and party boat trips are available in Lloret but these can be quiet expensive.

Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
8. Re: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

were going with our teen daughters on 16th to 23rd found online a place called route 66 and a pub called blue bar that we are defo going to grace when we go, first holiday abroad so it will be a real adventure finding things, i will update on here to help others when we come back staying at guitart hotel self catering lets hope this love holiday bargain really is just that

Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
9. Re: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

Would definitely recommend route 66 the food is amazing

Level Contributor
13 posts
24 reviews
10. Re: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october

Orient express and route 66 for food both good

Reply to: First time in lloret de mar 13-19 october
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted