We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of excursions?

Wells, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
16 reviews
Cost of excursions?

Hoping someone out there might have a link or list of excursions costs from Lloret de Mar, so that I can work out how much additional money to take.

Probably want to go to the local water park, marineland, Barcelona, Port Adventura and maybe a few local towns/markets? Family of 4.. I can't seem to find anything online.

Any information you might have would be really useful.

Many thanks

10 replies to this topic
Province of Girona...
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Cost of excursions?

What are you looking for, organised trips, with transport included? If so, you can do all the things you mentioned, yourself, using public transport.

Wells, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Cost of excursions?

We would probably prefer to go on an organised trip for ease. We have often tried using public transport at other resorts and after standing in the sun waiting for a bus, have been unable to get on because it was full.. These places get so full of darn tourists at times... lol

Province of Girona...
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: Cost of excursions?

LOL! I know what you mean!

Sorry I can't help you with organised trips, however your Tour Operator will have them for sale and possibly your hotel, if you are staying in one.

If you need advice on public transport, I can help.

Level Contributor
26 posts
4. Re: Cost of excursions?

I Paid for Marina land this week going in August as it is cheaper to pay over here as it worked out for me £76 if i paid at the booths it would cost mt 102 euros about £90 Marina land website , Free bus from LLoret.

Level Contributor
26 posts
5. Re: Cost of excursions?

That was for 3 adults and 1 child 10 years old.

2 posts
6. Re: Cost of excursions?

Hi noticed you offered to help someone out with info on public transport in lloret dear mar. I'm were (2 adults and 1 infant) are going on Thursday and I'd like to do a couple of day trips to Barcelona and I'm really struggling with it. Google maps say I can get the 2 route direct but im getting the impression I have to book in advance and sarfa website is throwing me. Would they be helpful at the bus station?

msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
111 reviews
7. Re: Cost of excursions?

those who are going to be in lloret on Monday 3rd Sept i have organised a coach bus tour to Cadaques, Empuria and Roses.. those who like to join us will be welcome only appx 25 pp

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Cost of excursions?

Hi it will be my first time in lloret de mar where would I have to go to join you

msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
111 reviews
9. Re: Cost of excursions?

We will be picked up 9am on MONDAY 3rd from Xaine Park Hotel main door

Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: Cost of excursions?

is there anything planned between 26th october to the 5th november please for 3 adults and 2 children

Reply to: Cost of excursions?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lloret de Mar
Recent Conversations