We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loved Milos

scotland
Level Contributor
165 posts
28 reviews
Loved Milos

Just want to say how much we enjoyed Milos . We stayed in the Orama apartments in Adamas and they have thought of everything you will need .

We loved the port area and Plaka is amazing . We did a half day boat trip to Kleftico and enjoyed that .

We hope to return soon.

6 replies to this topic
Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,609 posts
258 reviews
1. Re: Loved Milos

We also liked Milos.

We were there in June and paired it with Sifnos.

Will not be returning though as we have a rule of not doing repeat visits anywhere!

That's why I am currently looking at which islands to do next year as well as a 3 week road trip elsewhere!

It's hard to make a bad choice with Greece though and we always allocate 2 weeks there every June.

Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Loved Milos

Hi jgalwaysonholiday ! I’ve recently been looking at Milos and was enquiring as to how you travelled there ? Presume you flew from Manchester?

Also , what are the main beach resorts?

Thank you.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,609 posts
258 reviews
3. Re: Loved Milos

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g494…

That's the link to my trip report (we went to Sifnos first).

Yes, flew from Manchester.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
62 reviews
4. Re: Loved Milos

Was there last month. Combined with mykonos , paros . Got Artemis ferry from Paros and then seajet to Santorini from milos and flew back to Mcr from there.

We stayed at The White Suites in Adamas and visited 3 different beaches from there plus Sarakiniko.

Loved it

Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Loved Milos

Great write-up jg

Thanks. 👍

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
6. Re: Loved Milos

Beautiful, exotic island - wish we'd stayed more than 5 days! Some of the best beaches in the world in my opinion. Great for families, couples and singles who like a quiet but not boring vacation. Nice balance of beach life, site seeing and evening entertainment. Bear in mind that the nightlife is somewhat low key - definitely unlike Mykonos. There are about three bars in Adamas and many restaurants throughout the island as well as museums and shops. A boat trip is a must as you get to swim at the more exotic beaches of Milos, unaccessible by vehicle. I recommend a small to mid-size boat that takes you all the way to these beaches, rather than the large ones that anchor a bit away.

Reply to: Loved Milos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted