We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dry Falls Still Closed 6-09

Barnesville, Georgia
Level Contributor
819 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Dry Falls Still Closed 6-09

Just wanted to let everyone know Dry Falls is still closed as of June 20, 09. It is a shame too as well as the falls were flowing this weekend, sure it would have been great.

Highlands, NC
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dry Falls Still Closed 6-09

Dry Falls was still closed when I came up the mountain to work today, July 20. I don't know what is taking so long, they appear to be building some sort of veiwing tower right along the road, maybe for those who don't want to walk down to the falls?? Maybe they will get it open for the fall visits. I just wanted to let everyone know.

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dry Falls Still Closed 6-09

That was the biggest waste of money I have ever seen. The old parking lot was just fine. It has been closed all most 2 years. Who makes these decisions?

Highlands, North...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dry Falls Still Closed 6-09

I understand Dry Falls is open now! 7-22-09

4. Re: Dry Falls Still Closed 6-09

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2010, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Highlands
More Highlands Topics