We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hamilton tickets

Virginia
Level Contributor
51 posts
9 reviews
Hamilton tickets

Any advice on getting tickets? I live in Blacksburg and would love to take my teens to see it.

5 replies to this topic
Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
9,836 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Hamilton tickets

No advice on Charlotte, but it's also coming to Durham at the DPAC, too. Tickets are not on sale yet, but they said season ticket holders would get first dibs.

SE USA
Level Contributor
228 posts
2. Re: Hamilton tickets

This says they may wait until late summer to put tickets on sale. Some good info here:

charlotteobserver.com/entertainment/arts-cul…

Virginia
Level Contributor
51 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Hamilton tickets

That is great information, thank you.

I'd read another article about first dibs going to season ticket holders here, too, but that's not practical since I'm 3.5 hours away. I have little kids too so I just can't devote that much time to performances in another state (and I'm not going to buy and resell tickets just to get Hamilton tickets. If we have to keep waiting then so be it.)

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
9,836 posts
39 reviews
4. Re: Hamilton tickets

Do consider DPAC in Durham, too. It's just about 30 minutes further for you and is a gorgeous space to see a performance.

www.dpacnc.com

Tickets will be really hard to come by, but keep your eyes and ears open. Sign up on the mailing lists for both venues, too. They often send me a heads up email for a show coming up that sometimes has an early bird reserve ticket link before the start of public sales.

Edited: 22 January 2018, 21:45
1 post
5. Re: Hamilton tickets

have (4) tickets for Friday Nov. 2 for Hamilton Charlotte. Looking to trade (2)tickets for Sat., Oct. 13 matinee, Sunday Oct. 14 either show, Tuesday, Oct. 16, Wednesday Oct. 17 Thursday, Oct. 18, Friday Oct. 19, Sunday Oct. 21, Tuesday Oct. 23, Wednesday Oct. 24, Thursday Oct. 25, Saturday Oct. 27. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!!

Reply to: Hamilton tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted