We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Floridians Invading Charlotte for a Bachelor Party

Tampa, Florida
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Floridians Invading Charlotte for a Bachelor Party

Greetings,

I'm taking a group of Floridians up to Charlotte for a Bachelor Party weekend in early March. The problem? I've only been to Charlotte for a day. We booked an AirBNB close to BoA stadium. We are arriving on a Friday morning and leaving on a Sunday.

Does anyone have any thoughts on good streets to check out for bar hopping? We plan to check out EpiCenter one or both nights, but specifically looking for a place to take the guys on Friday afternoon? As well as any other cool spots we should be check out in Uptown? Thanks and cheers!

Mentioned in this post
Charlotte
Charlotte
North Carolina
5 replies to this topic
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Floridians Invading Charlotte for a Bachelor Party

You could check out the NASCAR Hall Of Fame. Lots of history about car racing, drivers, etc. and some cars as well as some interactive exhibits. I believe there are some micro-breweries in the area, too, but I'm not that familiar with them.

Mentioned in this post
NASCAR Hall of Fame
NASCAR Hall of Fame
2,077 Reviews
Charlotte, NC
SE USA
Level Contributor
206 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Floridians Invading Charlotte for a Bachelor Party

Right now Charlotte is all about breweries. You are probably walking distance to Unknown Brewery and Wooden Robot. You can get on the light rail to many others. I think Sycamore has food trucks on Friday nights and gets very busy (or maybe that is just during the summer months). You are also close to a little hole in the wall bar called Palmer Street Bar that is fun because it has free arcade games. Epicenter will have your dance club and piano bar kind of places, movie theater, bowling, some decent restaurants -- probably keep you entertained for a night or after the breweries close down.

Brewery info:

ncbeermonth.com/trip-idea/charlotte-brews-in…

This website may be useful too. Check it right before you come because it updates with events every week:

https://www.charlotteagenda.com/events/

Mentioned in this post
Charlotte
Charlotte
North Carolina
North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Floridians Invading Charlotte for a Bachelor Party

About 2/3 blocks from the stadium (very close to each other)....Valhalla Pub and Belfast Mill Irish Pub.....good beer selection and cocktails.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
5 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Floridians Invading Charlotte for a Bachelor Party

There are a lot of places on Tryon St. which is not too far from your hotel. I suggest Google Prohibition Bar and looking at places around there as well.

Tampa, Florida
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Floridians Invading Charlotte for a Bachelor Party

Thank you guys, this is all incredibly helpful! I've decided to rent a car, so we should be able to get around the city fairly easily. But definitely will check out the bars/breweries near our AirBNB and would like to also utilize the light rail. Again--we appreciate it!

Reply to: Floridians Invading Charlotte for a Bachelor Party
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted