We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

About renting a "cabaña"

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
About renting a "cabaña"

Hello,

My husband and I are traveling to Uruguay in feb-mar. We would like to visit Uruguay's beautiful beaches. We are thinking about renting a cabaña in Punta del Diablo the first wk of March. I would really like to hear about anyone experience with renting a cabaña.

Also, any recommendation on restaurants and/or things to do in Punta del Diablo?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Uruguay
Uruguay
South America
Punta del Diablo
Punta del Diablo
Rocha Department, Uruguay
Punta del Este...
Level Contributor
58 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: About renting a "cabaña"

www.portadeldiablo.com.uy pretty much tells you all you need to know and has rentals on it - all in English (or Portugese or Spanish if you prefer).

Within Punta del Diablo people mostly just chill, swim & surf. There is quite a lot to do & see in the Rocha area eg a visit to Cabo Polonia is a must

Mentioned in this post
Punta del Diablo
Punta del Diablo
Florida
Level Contributor
9 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: About renting a "cabaña"

We a thinking about renting a cabana in Punta del Diablo in September. Do you have any recommendations, ideas, or suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Punta del Diablo
Punta del Diablo
Montevideo, Uruguay
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: About renting a "cabaña"

The website quoted in the first reply is mispelled. The correct URL is: www.Portaldeldiablo.com.uy

4. Re: About renting a "cabaña"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2013, 14:56
Get answers to your questions about Punta del Diablo