We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

speedboat (possibily on budget) suggestions to Ile Gabriel

Naples, Italy
2 posts
speedboat (possibily on budget) suggestions to Ile Gabriel
Save

Hi all

i would like to ask some suggestions of private drivers that make tour for 2 passengers to the island

i've made some research on TA and on the web bust mostly i find Catamarns

maybe would be possibile to find someone locally but our accomodation is not in GRand Baie or Grand aube and it would be better to find someone before to go , this august 2019

all the suggestions will be appriciated

thank you

Alessandro

2 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
28,247 posts
3,169 reviews
2,747 helpful votes
1. Re: speedboat (possibily on budget) suggestions to Ile Gabriel
Save

It is possible to do speedboat trips to Gabriel Island. There should be tour shops in Grand Baie and elsewhere able to offer this tour.

If you are staying in a hotel, the taxi drivers there should certainly be available to arrange a speedboat tour drive you to Grand Baie and back.

Alternatively consider a speedboat tour to the small islands on the south east.

Naples, Italy
Level Contributor
250 posts
13 reviews
12 helpful votes
2. Re: speedboat (possibily on budget) suggestions to Ile Gabriel
Save

i will have my car to move around and i would prefer Ile Gabriel , once we were already on the south

i would like to check a speedboat to have possibility to arrive earlier on the island before the other catamarans

i am looking now to contact some driver before to go there

Reply to: speedboat (possibily on budget) suggestions to Ile Gabriel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Grand Baie
Recent Conversations
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.