We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Tarrytown easy walking distance to town

NYC
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Tarrytown easy walking distance to town

I'm thinking of a weekend getaway from nyc to Tarrytown MLK weekend. Want a hotel with an indoor pool to keep my daughter happy, but we will be coming on metro north, so won't have a car. If the hotels with indoor pools are not close walking distance, what would be my best bet for reasonable cab rides to town.

2 replies to this topic
White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
7,345 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Tarrytown easy walking distance to town

Marriott Hotel on 119, could be good for you. They have a pool. Can walk to some near by restaurants. Cab to Metro North.

On 119, there are several Marriott lower cost hotels. Not sure of pool situation.

Enjoy

NYC
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Tarrytown easy walking distance to town

Thanks. Mapping the Tarrytown hotels, it looks like none of them are really walking distance to the main shopping/restaurant area of town. Good to know there are restaurants near the marriott. Checking the hotels info carefully, it seems all the 3 star and up hotels have indoor pools. So I may give it a shot to name your own price on priceline. I generally save at least $30 a night that way.

Reply to: Hotel in Tarrytown easy walking distance to town
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tarrytown