We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Parking?

Ottawa
Level Contributor
44 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Parking?

Hi. When I booked my flights with Allegiant I was under the impression parking was free. Now I've heard there's an $8 US/day charge. Is there anywhere else to park for s better price?

8 replies to this topic
Ottawa
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Parking?

They started the parking fees on Oct 1 :(

Unfortunately there's not much near the airport. If you are staying for 30 days or more, you can get it for $6/day. You might be able to find a place to park in Ogdensburg and take a taxi or something. (you could maybe post an ad on Craigslist and find someone nearby where you can park).

Let us know if you find another alternative.

2. Re: Airport Parking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 November 2016, 02:05

Canada
Level Contributor
3,247 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Parking?

Tee - your company needs to develop an advertising budget. Advertising it here on TA isn't allowed.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
44 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Parking?

Our trip is a month ago. Does anyone know a business that may have parking for airport customers? Any suggestions on who to call or email to inquire.

Ogdensburg, New York
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Parking?

Latham Auto

6. Re: Airport Parking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 May 2017, 02:05

Ottawa
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Parking?

In case anyone else is looking for this information, Latham Auto (315-394-2886) ($4/day) and Blevins Bros (888-893-7819) ($5/day) both offer offsite parking. In both cases, you probably need to contact them before hand to make arrangements.

Latham Auto will shuttle you as long as you give them advanced notice. Blevins Bros will do it during business hours (Mon-Fri 8-5, Sat 9-3) but they are right next to the airport so it's probably not a huge problem (e.g. one person can go get the car while the rest are waiting for the luggage).

Hope this helps,

Mike

(To the mods, I hope you don't think this is inappropriate. I don't work for either above and I was looking for the same info (we've already paid to park at OGS twice this winter)).

Ottawa
Level Contributor
5 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport Parking?

Thank you. Great intell. Was not happy when I saw TA trying to shut down posts on this subject. Ted

Reply to: Airport Parking?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ogdensburg