We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is Century Manor Suites?

Ogdensburg, NY
1 post
What is Century Manor Suites?

Next to the Stone Fence Resort there is a new place called Century Manor Suites. I am in the process of finding places for relatives to stay at an upcoming wedding and would like to know more about this new manor. I have elderly people as well as people with children coming from differnet areas and want to find the right type of accomadations for each group

Thank you

bonleigh2003@yahoo.com

FLORIDA
2 posts
1. Re: What is Century Manor Suites?

The Century Manor are suites some have jacuzzi and some have 2 rooms which give you a 2 bedroom suite

The Stone Fence Resort owns the Century Manor

and at the Stone Fence they have townhouse lofts great for families

I was at the Stone Fence a couple of weeks ago with my children.

good luck

TN
1 post
2. Re: What is Century Manor Suites?

Did you ever find out aobut tis resort to stay at? I am looking for a place to stay in May of 2005.

Greene, RI
2 posts
1 review
3. Re: What is Century Manor Suites?

WARNING: We stayed at Stone Fence Resort last weekend (weekend of 9/24/05) and there was a huge problem with fleas in the townhouse we were assigned. We were moved but there were also dead fleas on the floor of one of the bathrooms in that townhouse. They are obviously having an infestation issue right now. Please be very careful if anyone has allergies to fleas. Some of them came home with us and we are having to treat our house and dogs as a result. I have been trading emails with the manager/owner and he has been extremely unaccomodating and shows a lack of concern for his guests.

We were completely dissatisfied.

Get answers to your questions about Ogdensburg