We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any hotels within walking distance of Falls?

Illinois
Level Contributor
138 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Any hotels within walking distance of Falls?

Is there any hotels within walking distance of the Falls? Want good but lower price. When I looked through the hotels, found a super 8 near the falls, but had mixed reviews. Thanks

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any hotels within walking distance of Falls?

Which side of the Falls are you asking about? This will make a HUGE difference in the answers you receive. I only visit the Canadian side - and yes, there are plenty of hotels within walking distance of the Falls.

Illinois
Level Contributor
138 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any hotels within walking distance of Falls?

I was looking for the US side, Many sayd "close to Falls" We want something nice, inexpensive and we could walk easily to see the Falls and see it at night safely.

New York
Level Contributor
935 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any hotels within walking distance of Falls?

Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, Seneca Niagara Hotel, Giacomo, Sheraton, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Rodeway Inn, and several B&Bs are all walking distance. However choose carefully--the quality of the hotels REALLY varies in this area.

Illinois
Level Contributor
138 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any hotels within walking distance of Falls?

I guess I'll read through the reviews - I was going to try to reserve ahead to catch a break on the price. In late April I didn't really think there should be a problem with reservations.

thanks

KCMO
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any hotels within walking distance of Falls?

We stayed at the Hampton Inn on the US side and walked to the Falls daily. The walk to the Canadian side was a little distance but we did it twice with no problems. The US side is really close to the hotel. The Hampton was clean and the service great. We were there four nights and walked to the falls many times, both day and night with no problems.

Illinois
Level Contributor
138 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any hotels within walking distance of Falls?

Thanks it sounds good.

7. Re: Any hotels within walking distance of Falls?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 05:48