We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May trip to the Catskills/Woodstock

East Windsor, New...
Level Contributor
464 posts
179 reviews
May trip to the Catskills/Woodstock

Staying at the Emerson Resort and Spa near Woodstock in May. Could anyone tell me what there is to do in that area, about any good restauranhts and if anyone knows anything about the emerson Spa and resort.

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
86 posts
103 reviews
1. Re: May trip to the Catskills/Woodstock

Phoenicia (a bit north) has some decent restaurants. I enjoy Brios, it's a pizza place, but also mexican food and everything else is served there. There's Al's seafood restaurant, and another one that I am forgetting the name of. If you are into art/crafts/jewelry, you could check out the Crafts People (More towards Kingston), but I haven't been there in a while so you'd have to call to see if they're open. Woodstock is a cute place to walk through...And if you're into hiking, there are TONS of opportunities in the Catskills for that!

2. Re: May trip to the Catskills/Woodstock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 03:47
Get answers to your questions about Mount Tremper