We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overall, this was an excellent tour

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Overall, this was an excellent tour

It is difficult to pick out just one memorable or exciting part as our various experiences in Ethiopia were all very special in their own way. But I guess if I had to pick out three highlights they would be: the extraordinary beauty of the Simien Mountains and the chance to see the gelada baboons at such close quarters; the amazing rock-hewn churches of Lalibela; and the opportunity to see the way of life of the different tribes in the Omo valley. I had an amazing time and have brought home very fond memories of Ethiopia.

I must say an extra special thank you to the operator melese . who gave such wonderful personal service in arranging the holiday and in looking after us while we were in Ethiopia.

www.tour.bdrguide.et

Mentioned in this post
5 replies to this topic
Addis Ababa...
Destination Expert
for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Level Contributor
5,246 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overall, this was an excellent tour

Mark was it very recently you went?

2. Re: Overall, this was an excellent tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2017, 06:36

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Overall, this was an excellent tour

I have visited Ethiopia at the beginning of December, I have read Foreign travel advice of Ethiopia and state of emergence .

Anywhere I went the country was at peace. Anywhere I went, I felt totally safe . meet Other travelers they clear every thing is ok .

When state departments put out warnings against these countries they really hurt tourism and all the people who depend on tourism.

Mentioned in this post
4. Re: Overall, this was an excellent tour

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2017, 06:36

5. Re: Overall, this was an excellent tour

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 November 2017, 14:05

Reply to: Overall, this was an excellent tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bahir Dar