We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dog friendly hotel

Port Colborne...
Level Contributor
7 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
dog friendly hotel

I am travelling through Queretaro in December with my two larger dogs. I am looking for a hotel that will accept 55 pound and 75 pound non shedding dogs. And to find out what are the extra charges for this. Most hotels have stated 20 pounds... so need help, thanks. Barb

La Casa del Atrio
La Casa del Atrio
#1 of 91 hotels in Queretaro City
Domun Hotel
Domun Hotel
#2 of 91 hotels in Queretaro City
Hotel Flamingo Inn
Hotel Flamingo Inn
#4 of 91 hotels in Queretaro City
Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,504 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dog friendly hotel

I would start contacting the hotels on this list: tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g479232-zfa9-Queretar…

This is supposedly a list of pet-friendly hotels but you really must confirm beforehand that you won''t have a problem!

2. Re: dog friendly hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2016, 10:47