We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delia Camp in North Luangwa National Park

Mexico
Level Contributor
6 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Delia Camp in North Luangwa National Park

Does anyone know of Delia Camp?

We would like a Spanish speaking guide and I read somewhere that Delia Camp is owned by Spaniards.

Muchas gracias!

3 replies to this topic
london
Destination Expert
for Zambia, Selous Game Reserve, Ruaha National Park
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Delia Camp in North Luangwa National Park

I've heard of it, and yes I believe it is Spanish owned and has a lot of Spanish guests. Here's their website-

http://www.deliacamp.com/

I don't know anything much about it, suggest you contact them and they can help you or at least point you in the direction of a Spanish speaking agent you could use.

Mfuwe
Level Contributor
944 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Delia Camp in North Luangwa National Park

I am not sure who owns the camp(with 2 names) anymore, or if these two both have an interest- Luangwa North Camp www.feelingafrican.co.za/ and Delia Camp. I should say, it scares me to get emails from Feeling Africa. The last one had a Malware image imbedded it, and there were a lot of other people got that too. The companies are both Spanish owned. You can also check out Dawi Camp between Nsefu section of SLNP and Tafika Camp. At one time it was a Spanish operated camp, but it may have changed hands. I've got no input on the quality of accommodations, food, vehicles or guiding in either camp.

Edited: 23 May 2014, 02:42
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delia Camp in North Luangwa National Park

I have been told that its not very good

I stayed in Buffalo camp it is superb!!

Contact me if you so wish

Reply to: Delia Camp in North Luangwa National Park
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Luangwa National...