We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A camp to recommend: Delia Camp

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
A camp to recommend: Delia Camp

Hello,

we spent 4 days in Delia Camp in August and I would recommend it without any doubt!

The location is wonderfull, Ramón and his team are friendly and efficient, the bungalows are very good and the food also.

Of course, the level is not the same as a 400$ 5* lodge of Tanzania as it is very far from everything but the price is really worth for money and the most positive thing is that this is a very remote and wild place.

I read the negative comments on this site. I was first surprised and then I understood that the people attacking so strongly the camp was a group of French tourists we saw during our trip. After 5 minutes with Ramón, they were already very negative wih everything. I remember I said to my partner that I would have problems with this group.

I heard them say the comment I read on a post: Ramón is only taking care if you are Spanish. I am Belgian and Ramón has been one of the best owner and guide I have had in my trips to Africa.

It is so easy to destroy the reputation of a place with only one bad experience that I felt obliged to answer.

Philippe

1. Re: A camp to recommend: Delia Camp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2011, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about North Luangwa National...