We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Locals? Realistic time to reserve Statue fo liberty pass

Dallas, Texas
10 posts
Save Topic
Locals? Realistic time to reserve Statue fo liberty pass

I'm trying to figure out realistic time I should reserve for an online ticket WITH MONUMENT PASS to the statue of lib. Coming from a hotel (51st and 7th) via subway. since I have to reserve an actual time ex. 8:00 am 9, 10 etc. My plan is statue island only. I dont want to pick the 8:00am if it means we have to leave the hotel at 6:00 w/o breakfast afraid of missing the ferry. Now it comes to my another ? is the booking time the departure from lower Manhatan after security or the entrance to the pedastal of lady liverty?????

locals or past experienced help!

1. Re: Locals? Realistic time to reserve Statue fo liberty pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2009, 12:51
Get answers to your questions about Batavia