We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Credit Crunch Safari at a great lodge

Glasgow
Level Contributor
310 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Credit Crunch Safari at a great lodge

Usually I would want great service at a fabulous lodge - this year has been tough and I have decided I still want to go back to South Africa.

I'm looking for a fabulous reasonably inexpensive small lodge around Kruger. Any suggestions?

1. Re: Credit Crunch Safari at a great lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 November 2009, 02:38
Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,530 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Credit Crunch Safari at a great lodge

N'Kaya and Waterbuck lodges in Thornybush - Elephant Plains and Arathusa in Sani Sand come to mind. Naledi in Balule is even less expensive, with great reviews.

Dave Patterson - Owner, The Africa Safari

3. Re: Credit Crunch Safari at a great lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2010, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Timbavati Private...