We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Celebrant

Geraldton, Western...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Celebrant

Does someone know of a marriage celebrant in Seminyak. I've googled and looked through the Seminyak forum but don't seem to be able to find one. As we are only renewing our vows we don't need a "legal" service. The only reference I've seen for celebrants is through the various wedding planners but as we are having a really casual ceremony we don't really need a planner as we are just renewing our wedding vows on the beach and will celebrate with friends at the Crystal Palace afterwards. Any help would be greatly received.

Many thanks in advance.

66 replies to this topic
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Celebrant

I am also keen for any advice on a wedding celebrant who is able to perform a very low key intimate renewal of vows. From what I have gathered from other posts and speaking to people it may be easier to organise and book whilst over there. I would greatly appreciate any advice others may have. All the best KJBlues with your ceremony.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,488 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Celebrant

Hi KJBlues and Lexxy

I will send you both a PM with the email of a wedding celebrant I know in Bali - I won't put her email on here as it leaves her open to spam emails etc.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
408 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Celebrant

Thanks ilab for your help :)

Geraldton, Western...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Celebrant

Thank you so much ilab, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help. And Lexxy80, here's to a fabulous wedding for you too.

Hong Kong, null...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Celebrant

Hi there,

Would it be possible for you to email me the contact of the celebrant in Bali as well. I am hosting my wedding in Lombok and hopefully he/she can assist us, thanks!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Celebrant

Hi

I am also looking to renew vows in a family only ceremony. Could you please also send me her contact details.Thank you Cathie

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
148 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding Celebrant

Hi ilab, I would love the details too please, if you're happy to pass on to another person.

Thanks

Emily

Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding Celebrant

Hi You can contact Made Rimanta e:kadekrimanta@yahoo.com. Has experience as wedding planner,celebrant for the last 5 years at Four seasons,Tirtha Bali

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
537 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding Celebrant

Hi KJ blues. We are doing exactly the same as you next year, I actually had to read your name to check I hadn't put the post on and forgot about it as we are also celebrating at crystal palace afterwards so sounded very familiar. When are you renewing your vowels?

Ilab, if you could please PM me the celebrant you know of it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Geraldton, Western...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding Celebrant

Hi there, we have had a slight change of plans and will be having the whole wedding at the Monsoon Bar in Legian. It has just worked out a whole heap easier for us. That being said, I have heard great things about the Crystal Palace but didnt like the idea of paying $340AUD for a non legal, 15 minute civil ceremony that the celebrant quoted us.

Reply to: Wedding Celebrant
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted