We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Bettini

WA
Level Contributor
113 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Bettini

ilab please help me too! Do you have any feed back on this lovely Villa Bettini, I know the location very well & it's perfect for my family group. Many thanks .

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,500 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Bettini

Hi HowlettWa

I'm sorry but someone else will have to come to your rescue here! I don't know Villa Bettini at all athough, like you, I know the location very well. That whole area is a bit of a rabbit warren and there are so many villas tucked away in there it's impossible to know them all.!

How many bedrooms do you need?

Cheers

WA
Level Contributor
113 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Bettini

Thanks ilab, 3 bedrooms but must have living areas aircon which as you know makes it harder to find! This villa is just down Gang Keraton (which is a safe lane to walk day or night) on the right just past Yarravillas (behind Bintang Supermarket & near Villa Martine) Thanks for any help you can give. Cheers

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,500 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Bettini

Hi

So it's more or less next to Villa Martine? Have you looked at that one?

Yes, definitely harder to find with closed in living area - Villa Martine has that too.

cheers

avalon beach nsw...
Level Contributor
604 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Bettini

My son stayed here for two weeks last October. Putu is the manager and a lovely charming man he is. The villa is exactly like the pictures. I visited the villa earlier in the year to check suitability and met with Putu and the owners (from Aus) when we were there at Christmas. I wouldnt hesitate to stay here and have other friends staying in July Do you have any specific questions ?

Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Bettini

Hi: which website is best to see pics & rates for villa Bettini? I am also looking for a 3bedroom villa

Tks in advance

Mon

Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Bettini

Bump

Level Contributor
81 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Bettini

Bump

8. Re: Villa Bettini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 01:10