We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deciding bw Cicada, Uma Sapna, Pradha, Semara

New York
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Topic
Deciding bw Cicada, Uma Sapna, Pradha, Semara

i've checked out the reviews and websites for the above four properties and can't seem to decide on one. is there anything anyone else can add as to why i should or should not book one of the above? how about convenience of getting to/from any of these? will cabs have difficulty finding any of these? please help!!! and as always, thanks in advance.

Perth
Level Contributor
115 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deciding bw Cicada, Uma Sapna, Pradha, Semara

I have stayed at all four and can recommend all of them. Semara however is a hotel whilst the others are villas. Personally I prefer the villas. Pradha and Cicada are closer to the beach end of Seminyak whilst Uma Sapna is up near the main street - Raya Seminyak. All the villas offered airport transfers so once you arrive at the villa grab a business card so you can show the cab drivers where to go. None are too hard to find. The service at all 3 villas was fantastic. If you choose Semara Resort make sure you choose a deluxe or superior room as the poolside rooms are very small.

Currumbin
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deciding bw Cicada, Uma Sapna, Pradha, Semara

Are you looking to stay in a 1 or 2 bedroom villa? I've stayed at Cicada and Pradha. Pradha is probably in a more convenient position, but I prefer Cicada. Having said that, the 1 bedders at Pradha, which are newer than the 2, are very nice. The staff are lovely at Cicada, and i think breakfasts are nicer too. Cicada also has a beautiful big pool as well as a plunge pool in the villa.

australia
Level Contributor
58 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deciding bw Cicada, Uma Sapna, Pradha, Semara

I've stayed at Pradha Villas and although the location is good, I feel that the service was very lack lustre and the maintenance of the property was poor. In Bali, maintenance is very important as properties seem to "age" very quickly. I would look at another option.

Hope this helps,

HelAustralia

4. Re: Deciding bw Cicada, Uma Sapna, Pradha, Semara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 21:48