We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 bedroom villas

new zealand
Level Contributor
415 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
4 bedroom villas

I am looking for a 4 bedroom villa in either legian, seminyak or kuta. The criteria is that it must have a decent pool for 8 people. We have stayed in kuta area many times so are very familiar with that part of Bali and down towrads tuban but Seminyak is new territory for us. I am just lost reading about the villas there.Is there an outer limit that we should consider as far as proximity to Legian? realistically we are likely to spend time evryday in legian area so we are not too keen on being half way to Tanah lot for example.Are there parts of Seminyak that I should be looking for in the script.It seems to cover a very large area. We have found a few in the 300-400USD bracket and thats within the budget.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,494 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 bedroom villas

Hi 9plus

Have a look at the website: allseminyakvillas.com and on the right hand side of the page you have an option to search only 4 bedroom villas - they have a good range. Don't forget that prices are an indication only and you can usually get villas cheaper than the published rate. You can also contact the property directly to find out if there is a possibility of a better rate.

If you think you will spend most of your time in Legian then it is best to forget about Petitenget (although this will be only an extra 2 minutes in a taxi) - look for the Oberoi or central Seminyak areas.

I hope this helps

Cheers

new zealand
Level Contributor
415 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 bedroom villas

thats great info thanks. I will take alook at what you have said and come back if I have more questions.

I welcome anymore feedback please

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 bedroom villas

There are also quite a few 4 bedroom villas at Seminyak and Legian under vacation rentals on this site.

I have booked a few villas this way.

Have a look there and see if anything appeals, and if so let us know. Someone may have further information for you.

South Australia
Level Contributor
347 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 bedroom villas

Try flipkey.com

Here are some 4 bedroom villas in Legian

flipkey.com/search/…8

5. Re: 4 bedroom villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 00:47