We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding suit hire/make up/hairstylist

london
4 posts
Save Topic
wedding suit hire/make up/hairstylist

Does anyone know where is a good place around the seminyak area that we can hire suits for a wedding? and roughly how much it would cost?

also, can you hire suits within a few days notice?

I know in hong kong, they can tailor make suits within a couple of days....is there such a thing in bali?

Also, if anyone can refer me to a good make up artist and hairstylist in bali, I would be most grateful!

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding suit hire/make up/hairstylist

suits can be made in a couple of days and very cheap .

dont know about the rest sorry .

cheers

batt

london
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding suit hire/make up/hairstylist

Thanks Batt.

Have you had it made in Bali before? Can you give me names of a few places that can make/hire suits?

nunya
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding suit hire/make up/hairstylist

i have only had boots and a woollen coat made , so not sure about suits , but i am sure my man can do it , i will need to dig his details out if you cant find anything amungst these links .

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k128…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k687…

tripadvisor.com/…5971225

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k123…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k681…

much stuff here

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=7220&geo=294226&scope=2&q=wedding&s=+&returnTo=%2FShowForum-g294226-i7220-Bali.html

cheers

batt

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,915 posts
318 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding suit hire/make up/hairstylist

hi we just got married in bali on the 2nd july. we did take our own suit and wedding dress. tailors are everywhere especially seminyak legian area.

i had my hair and make up done through the wedding organizer who organised my wedding. we used "bali wedding butler" to handle our wedding. my hair and make-up cost about $120 AUD

our photographer also had a make-up artist.

www.aditiniranjan.com we were very pleased with our photos. they were great value!!!

5. Re: wedding suit hire/make up/hairstylist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 12:54