We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prescription glasses

geelong
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Prescription glasses

Hi All

Can you please recommend somewhere to purchase prescription eyewear please with a good range. From Kuta, Legian to Seminyak. Thanks heaps

22 replies to this topic
Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
373 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Prescription glasses

Dedy Eyecare Optical in Poppies 2

SansSouci
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
2. Re: Prescription glasses

If you are in Legian there are several shops to have a look in,

Full Moon Optic, Jl Melasti (the eastern side of Magani Hotel)

Bintng Optical left hand side walking north, Jl Sahadewa (Garlic Lane)

Hollywood Optic (Gand IV No. 4) which is off Jl Sahadewa (Garlic lane) on the right hand side walking north opposite Garlic Lane Restaurant.

Kuta,

Wina Optical, Jl Raya Kuta turn right off Raya Kuta & the shop is on the left hand side walking south, set back off the footpath.

Honeyboy, Jl Poppies 1 Kuta (right hand side walking west towards the beach end)

& as above reply in Poppies 2.

Seminyak,

Honey Man Optic, Mr Honeyman usually sits outside Bintang Supermarket, Jl Seminyak, he has boxes (like the beach watch sellers/sunnies sellers boxes) of frames.

For 'name' brand frames, optical shops in Kuta, Kuta square, Discovery Mall, Mal Bali Galleria & i think? maybe Beachwalk Bali, not sure at Lippo Mall Tuban (South Kuta)

Edited: 23 October 2018, 19:27
SansSouci
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
3. Re: Prescription glasses

Optik Melawai, Optik Seis & Optik Tunggall, Beachwalk Bali shopping complex, Jl Pantai Kuta.

geelong
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Prescription glasses

Thanks for your detailed reply much appreciated . Thanks

Adelaide Hills...
2 posts
5. Re: Prescription glasses

Am trying to get in touch with AJ from Legian beach re glasses. Can anyone help with contact details please?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
816 posts
6. Re: Prescription glasses

Winna Optica, 75au for bi focal sunglasses or 35au if you bring your own frames, will be there in 1 hour.

Australian Capital...
Level Contributor
18 posts
79 reviews
7. Re: Prescription glasses

Sahadewa (Garlic lane) Legian - Hollywood Optic. They were great. Replaced glasses in two frames, and we had another three pairs done, all within 24 hours. Would recommend, and will certainly use again, as you can send a copy of your prescription and they will make up the glasses and send to Australia.

australia
Level Contributor
2,272 posts
8. Re: Prescription glasses

Wina Optical for us over a number of years; definitely recommended. Our multifocal lenses cost IDR750,000 + choice of frame = IDR1,300,000 for my last pair in December, 2017. I have also taken my own sunglass frame and Hendry has fitted them for the multifocal lens price. We always take our prescription but Hendry will do the test if you need. I have had my own optometrist check the lenses (out of curiosity) and all good.

Edited: 28 February 2018, 08:35
Adelaide Hills...
2 posts
9. Re: Prescription glasses

Thank you so much

1 post
10. Re: Prescription glasses

Has anybody used Bali Top Optical in Seminyak? We are going to Bali next week and both my husband and I both need to get our eyes tested and new glasses and thought it might be cheaper in Bali than in Aus. We are staying in Seminyak.

Reply to: Prescription glasses
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seminyak