We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodations for 5

Connecticut
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Accommodations for 5

Planning a last minute trip to Cape May 8/22-8/25 for my husband, me, and 3 sons- 24,21,17 on a bit of a budget. Looking for a suite or family style set up in walking distance to the beach. Pool would be nice. Trying to avoid 2 separate room reservations or 500/night.

2 replies to this topic
Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Cape May, Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
3,192 posts
69 reviews
1. Re: Accommodations for 5

Staying over the Friday night will make it next to impossible to find a reservation.

Your budget is low for 5 adults in a room in Cape May.

I dummy booked LaMer Beachfront Inn. No availability for party your size including Friday night. Rooms with a 4 person occupancy are over $500. But if you go Tuesday thru Friday, there is a room that will accommodate your family, but at a cost-$649/night!

Grand Hotel has rooms, $300-400/night. None can accommodate you size party.

The Montreal, Capri, Icona, Congress Hall, Beach Shack, all have no availability for your dates, even if 2 rooms.

Would you consider Wildwood Crest (not Wildwood, but Wildwood Crest) 15 minutes from Cape May, beautiful beach, quiet and many more affordable possibilities.

Many hotels there have numerous larger family rooms that will accommodate your family.

Unfortunately, most of the hotels do not have websites to check availability and prices, so you would need to call and check directly on rates.

NJ
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
56 reviews
2. Re: Accommodations for 5

you are planning late. You might try the camelot hotel in cape may they have a few 1 and 2 bedroom efficiencies but they are usually booked this late in the season,

Reply to: Accommodations for 5
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cape May
Recent Conversations