We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bradley Beach Inn Temporarily closed

Nazareth...
Level Contributor
48 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Bradley Beach Inn Temporarily closed

We are regulars at the Bradley Beach Inn and were saddened to hear of the damage that it obtained over this past brutal winter that all of Northeasterns had to deal with. We are wondering if there are any Bed and Breakfasts that anyone has been to close in location to them that are reasonable, clean and friendly? No one can beat Nancy and Bill from the BB Inn but I'm hoping someone out there someone can refer us to something close to the area until they get back up on there feet. I know there are some in Ocean Grove however I think they would frown on our cooler of beer that we generally bring with us. :)Thanks....

1 reply
Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,930 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bradley Beach Inn Temporarily closed

I can't give you any recommendations for a B&B, but don't rule out Ocean Grove. It is a "dry" town which means that liquor is not served at restaurants nor are there any liquor stores. But, it doesn't mean that you can't drink there. All the restaurants allow you to bring your own and people in town do drink. There is no alcohol allowed on the beach, but that is common for most beaches. If you find a place you might like, then ask what their policy is concerning bringing your cooler of beer.

Reply to: Bradley Beach Inn Temporarily closed
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bradley Beach