We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo service from Manasquan to Long Island suggestion

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Limo service from Manasquan to Long Island suggestion

My cousin is getting married on the Sunday of Memorial Day 2010, way out on LI, out past Great Neck. There is a 4 PM service and reception to follow. Some of us have children that will be with baby-sitters we need to get back to, so we want to return after the reception. We are 8 adults going to the wedding and are thinking that we might hire a limo service to take us out for the wedding and drive us back afterwards. None of us are familiar with that part of Long Island, and we really don't want to spend time getting lost on a holiday weekend. We figured maybe we would meet up at my parent's house in Manasquan and have the limo pick us all up there in one spot. Does anyone have a suggestion as to who to call/good/bad experiences with limo services? Price wise, any idea of a ballpark of what we should expect?

TIA

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo service from Manasquan to Long Island suggestion

I have been using Clayton in Spring Lake for probably 30 years. They are very reliable.

http://www.claytonlimonj.com/

NJ
Level Contributor
805 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo service from Manasquan to Long Island suggestion

I don't have a suggestion per se but have you checked with the monmouth county Chamber of Commerce or asked this Q on the NJ boards of the Knot (the knot is to weddings what this is to travel)? If you are more looking for transportation rather than the limo per se you can try State Shuttle & you will get a passanger van.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
155 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo service from Manasquan to Long Island suggestion

Thank you both for your replies. I will be checking out your suggestions during the next few months (since we have the time).

4. Re: Limo service from Manasquan to Long Island suggestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2010, 09:48
Get answers to your questions about Bradley Beach