We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Never been to Bradley Beach

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
10 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Never been to Bradley Beach

I wanted to know how is the beach and the area. I have two girls, 6 and 9 yrs old. We are looking for a calm and relaxing beach. How's the town?

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Never been to Bradley Beach

Havent been right in bradley beach... but have been in Ocean grove.. nice little town...

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Never been to Bradley Beach

My family has lived in Bradley Beach for years, so when I go I stay with family. It is a nice little shore town -- and walkable if you don't mind a little bit of a walk to the beach, train (to NYC) and good restaurants (see listings for Vic's Pizza). Parking can be at a premium on weekend days so you may need to do a bit of walking even with a car. The Bradley beaches are wide with real surf, but one town over is a place called Avon-by-the-Sea and the small beach near the Shark River inlet is more protected so better for smaller kids. You see lots of families on all the area beaches, though, and they all have lifeguards. The town has a real main street that includes a first-run movie theatre. I think it's a pretty relaxed shore town with plenty of amenities.

3. Re: Never been to Bradley Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2010, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Bradley Beach