We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Nice Condo rental at Attitash for Christmas 2008

Baltimore
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for Nice Condo rental at Attitash for Christmas 2008

We have not been to NH for 10 years so I am unfamiliar with the new development there. Looking for a nice 3 bedroom condo, ski in ski out. Can anyone advise which properties to pursue or which agency to call for direction?

Thanks

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Nice Condo rental at Attitash for Christmas 2008

I don't think there is a 3 bd ski in/out at Attitash. The Grand Lodge is right at the base. The Seasons at Attitash is the next closest - less than a mile. You can book directly or check out individual condos thru VRBO.com or cyberrentals.com. There are lots of lodging options within 4-5 miles such as Christmas Mountain where we have stayed a number of times. We like it because of the Mt Wash views especially if you have a unit towards the top of the road. That is less than 10 minutes to the mountain and lets you ski at all the local resorts such as Cranmore, Attitash, Bretton Woods, or Wildcat. Another option is Nordic Village (Luxury Mountain Getaways) where you go thru an agent and many units that can be rented from owners directly thru the sites above. I have had no problems dealing with owners directly thru vrbo and pay substantially less than resort booking. BUT, you do have to be careful because there is typically no or a limited cancellation policy with payment in advance.

Any kids- we will be there Xmas week also with 19 and 17 yo.

Baltimore
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for Nice Condo rental at Attitash for Christmas 2008

Thank you so much for the information. We have 3 kids 27, 23, &20. I was coming to the conclusion that we were not going to get ski in ski out. We are looking at several options and will have to make a decision soon. Think snow!!!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for Nice Condo rental at Attitash for Christmas 2008

Please don't hesitate to post if you want an opinion on a condo. Another suggestion could be Bretton Woods. I have not stayed there but I believe there are ski in/out townhouses. It would be pricey- if that is an issue. we skiied Stratton for years and there are alot of 3 bd ski in/out at that resort (again pricey especially at Xmas) if you are not wedded to Attitash. It is a great mountain.

4. Re: Looking for Nice Condo rental at Attitash for Christmas 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 13:52