We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver Legacy Pool

Whitehorse, Canada
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Silver Legacy Pool

Does any one have pictures of the SL pool? Or can anyone describe it? We are going mid June, and I am wondering if it is a nice area to spend a few hours soaking up the sun in the afternoon.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
299 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Silver Legacy Pool

It can be a good place to hang. I've seen prompt drink service and they have chairs and a few comfy loungers. As I recall, there are 3-4 canopy beds ($).

However, it's small by most resort standards. Oh and when it's windy, it's windy!

Finally, it is crammed with kids. I swear it is Kid Soup in there!

Here is a glossy, hotel-supplied pix:

…cdn-hotels.com/hotels/…4973_14_b.jpg

Good luck!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
533 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Silver Legacy Pool

You can try Google, click on "images" type in Silver Legacy pool. It's amazing what people post there!

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
21,945 posts
5,139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Silver Legacy Pool

Agree with the others....its a fine pool to enjoy the afternoon at Its not the best pool in Reno but its a fine pool to enjoy - the honors there go to the Peppermill.

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,043 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Silver Legacy Pool

Been there twice, first time hated it, second time loved it. The first time that wind was roaring and blowing garbage all around the pool deck. I have no idea why no employees took interest in capturing the plastic cups etc... The second time was cloudy with little wind. We met some other very nice adults and enjoyed some drinks together. Neither time was it crowded, but it was not peak season either. The El Dorado pool does not look quite as nice, but seems to be sheltered from that wind a bit more.

Whitehorse, Canada
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Silver Legacy Pool

Just wanted to make a comment on my question. We enjoyed the pool area very much. The weather was fabulous, there were lots of lounge chairs for everyone. The Cantina/bar was very good. The gentleman working the Cantina was very friendly and made the pool area a better place. Don't hesitate to spend a little time there.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
299 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Silver Legacy Pool

Great news! I am so glad you enjoyed it AND that you reported back. We all have different perspectives and it's nice to see the follow up.

Bonanza, Oregon
Level Contributor
85 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Silver Legacy Pool

I also enjoy the SL pool! They have really stepped up with the pool service the last year or so.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
533 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Silver Legacy Pool

Thank you for update! We're going in 2 weeks. Yes, I know, baking hot :)

9. Re: Silver Legacy Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 03:47