We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free trip to Laughlin

Abbeville, Louisiana
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
free trip to Laughlin

I have a question for anyone that has been given the free flight/hotel compliments of Harrah's. I am scheduled to leave June 5th and was wondering when to expect somthing in the mail as to time we leave and any other information I should get in the mail. I have not gotten anything yet and it's about 2 and a half weeks away. I am getting excited, but will really excited once I get something in the mail.

Laughlin, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free trip to Laughlin

I have a couple of friends who have done this Harrah's freebee. They said it was great!

Abbeville, Louisiana
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: free trip to Laughlin

Grif thanks so much for the relpy and glad to hear they enjoyed it. Would you mind asking them what it included. I mean like did they do something special for them on the plane like food, drinks etc. Also, when I can expect to get something in the mail as to the time we leave/return. I am just worried because it is getting close and I have not heard from them again. :( Thanks fo ranything you can find out fo rme. Janice

laughlin nv
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: free trip to Laughlin

Put yourself at ease....contact Harrahs and make sure everything is ok. Should have received some clarification imo by now.

Abbeville, Louisiana
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: free trip to Laughlin

polkadad Ok I did call Harrah's in Laughlin and they tell me that they have me down, but I just haven't received anything in the mail to verify that. I won't feel secure about this trip until I get that mail !:( I will wait to see if grif talks to his friends to see what they aay. I mean this might be normal, but I just want to receive something to get me really excited and set in stone.

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,717 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: free trip to Laughlin

If your name is on the list, your are in good shape. One trip I booked late, and never got anything in the mail. When I got to the airport it was no problem getting on the plane, as they have a list of those that are suppose to go. Just be sure you bring your I.D.

Oh- food and beverages on the flight? Well, mine was such a short flight (1 hour) they tried to give a drink and a bag of peanuts to everyone, but they did not totally make the rounds as we were starting to land. No one really cared anyway.

When you get to Harrah's, they will have your room key packet ready and a margarita to start the fun. So do that---- have fun.

Abbeville, Louisiana
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: free trip to Laughlin

CaSwede thank you so much for making me feel better. We just don't even know what time to get to the airport, because we only know the day we leave but not the time.:( That is what I thought we should be getting in the mail. It will be about a three and a half hour flight. I am getting so excited just talking about it. I am ready for a break from work ! Thanks to all of you who are making me happy today.:) LOL

Baton Rouge
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: free trip to Laughlin

abear2- We are from Baton Rouge & are doing this for the second time, leaving 6/1. You should get a postcard with flight details from Harrah's about 5 days before you go (we just got ours today). Our flight had plenty of free drinks & snacks. Trip was absolutely great!

Abbeville, Louisiana
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: free trip to Laughlin

Gosh I should have gone with ya'll instead of on the 5th. LOL Baton Rouge is like my neighbor. :)I hope I do get one, because it will just make me feel better. I did call Laughlin and they told me not to worry if I didn't get one, because she said they do sometimes get lost in the mail. :( I said great... that will would only happen to me ! :( Ok do they serve free alcoholic drinks or do you have to pay for them on the plane. I don't drink, but my friend that is coming with me on this trip does. Thanks again for everyone's help Janice

9. Re: free trip to Laughlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 06:47
Get answers to your questions about Laughlin