We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seen any on famous in Vegas

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Seen any on famous in Vegas

....all the times we have been coming to Vegas, we have never seen anyone famous...not even a Z lister or a reality person. Apart from the usual people doing the shows, any other sightings?

Sorry typo should have said anyone x

Edited: 31 August 2011, 12:27
ads
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seen any on famous in Vegas

Saw Shane Lynch walking through the MB once, 50 Cent was in the lift in the Sig but we weren't allowed in and Nick Faldo was waiting for a private car to take him to the airport at the valet.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seen any on famous in Vegas

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k339942…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k536191…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k102860…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k142539…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k273039…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k172901…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k299375…

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
31 posts
573 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seen any on famous in Vegas

We saw Chuck Norris playing craps at Bill's. Actually it was the Barbary Coast at that time. He had the whole table to himself. They wouldn't let us play.

dublin
Level Contributor
310 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seen any on famous in Vegas

Played poker with Brad Garrett in Bellagio

Bradford, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seen any on famous in Vegas

I found myself in line at the Orleans buffet behind Pat Morita, (Arnold on Happy Days, Mr. Myagi on karate kid.)

Saw Ray Leonard at Mandalay Bay. And Andre Agassi at Drai's back when it was still a steakhouse.

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seen any on famous in Vegas

Ran into Michael Jackson in the men's room at the Flamingo in 2008. Very weird!!!

cleveland, oh
Level Contributor
652 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seen any on famous in Vegas

We saw Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson playing craps at The Bellagio sevaral years ago. They were very friendly and having fun with everyone around the table with them. We also saw Charles Barkley at Mandalay Bay two years ago. He was very personable with us.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
300 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seen any on famous in Vegas

I've seen Jerry Springer... big whoop. He was promoting something outside of Planet Hollywood.

I've also seen and met Robert Kardashian, Lamar Odom, Dominique Wilkins, Dwayne Wade, and a bunch of other basketball players. They were all in town for a basketball tournament in July last year and staying in the Tower Suites in the Wynn (and so were we...).

I've also seen one of the guys on King of Queens... we went to see Ray Romano and Kevin James perform at the Mirage and one of Kevin James' buddies on the show ("Danny") was in the audience.

Fond du Lac...
Level Contributor
583 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Seen any on famous in Vegas

Saw Tony Bennett walking down the Strip (outside Frontier) years ago. It was around 7:00 a.m. and he was walking with an interesting looking female.

Actually had a nice conversation with Snoop Dogg outside McCarren. I was burning a cig and he came out to smoke. Had on a ton of bling so I asked how he got through security. Said they let him by-pass. I remember the funny thing was he asked where I was from so I asked where he was headed. He said "PO" - I thought he meant parole officer until I saw that he was doing a conceert in Portland!

Road in the elevator at Orleans with Paul Anka. (Only knew it was him because he was performing at Orleans so there were posters all over the place)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Seen any on famous in Vegas

I missed jason statham by a matter of minutes in one of the bars in PH. He was there for his birthday. I was so disappointed. That's the closest I've came.