We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much nudity is actually in Zumanity?

Waterford, WI
13 posts
Save Topic
How much nudity is actually in Zumanity?

I am leaving for Vegas tomorrow and we have tickets for Zumanity for Saturday night. I have heard so many varying stories about this show I don't know what to believe anymore. I was just wondering how much skin to they actually show. Is it just some topeless women and men in their underwear or is it more than that. I just want to know what to expect.

Thanks!

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
206 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much nudity is actually in Zumanity?

Yes, you pretty much have the right idea - topless women, men in underwear. The idea of this show is a cabaret of sexuality, so the emphasis is more on sexuality, and they use nudity to build that theme, whereas most of the other shows emphasize the nudity more than anything else. The comedy troupe uses prosthetic genitals - you won't ever see real male genitals in this show.

While you will see plenty of topless performers of both sexes, if seeing a lot of skin is what you're looking for, I'd try one of the many other adult shows. If you want a Cirque du Soleil quality production with a sexual theme, this is your show. In all honesty, I found very little of this show erotic or arousing - talented and incredible, yes, but not titillating. At the same time, this is a very frank, very graphic, and at times vulgar show, so if you are easily offended, you might want to trade in your tickets for something else. You'll enjoy the talents of the performers, and you'll see plenty of bare flesh of both sexes...

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
675 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much nudity is actually in Zumanity?

Torrignani is right on the money. The actors' talent is phenomenal and unless you are a prude, you should love this show. Then again, if you are a prude, you probably would not have purchased these tix in the first place!