We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valet Parking at the Luxor

Dublin
Level Contributor
398 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
Valet Parking at the Luxor
Save

Hi all,

I'm staying at the Luxor for two nights on Labor Day weekend before heading to the Grand Canyon.

I have been searching the forums and looking on google maps and it appears to me that there might be valet parking locations? Is that right?

Our plan for the moment is to pick up the rental car when we arrive (on Gilespie) and take the 15 up to West Spring Mountain and then drive back down the strip (I'm travelling with the first timer) to the Luxor to check in.

So i'm guessing the valet parking will be located on my right as I drive back down the strip.

Our flight lands @ 6pm on a Saturday is this a crazy plan for the time of day?

Thanks!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
1. Re: Valet Parking at the Luxor
Save

If your flight lands at 6pm you won't be leaving the rental center until around an hour later. I'm not a fan of driving the Strip at any time and certainly not on a Saturday night but I can see how it could be cool for a first timer.

However I would possibly take the Flamingo exit off of the 15. Traffic between Spring Mountain and Flamingo heading south seems to be really bad at busy times in my experience and you can be at a standstill in front of Caesars for what feels like forever. If you make a right onto the Strip from Flamingo you'd still get to see Caesars, Bellagio, Paris, Planet Hollywood, CityCenter, NYNY, Excalibur and MGM plus traffic shouldn't be as bad.

Yes you'll make a right into Luxor.

Dublin
Level Contributor
398 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Valet Parking at the Luxor
Save

Thanks Blagger!

At least I have Hertz Gold Club so no waiting in a line to pick up my car!

3. Re: Valet Parking at the Luxor

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?