We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late check out Golden Nugget

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

What would be the chances of being able to check out at around 1pm at the Golden Nugget?

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
78,169 posts
49 reviews
112 helpful votes
1. Re: Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

50%, They will either let you or they won't. :)

Joking aside, you'll just have to ask when you arrive, it's nothing they will promise in advance. Often just an hour or two isn't an issue, but the majority of places will not let you know until the morning of your departure. They need to factor in how many arrivals they have coming in that day.

Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,333 posts
6 reviews
12 helpful votes
2. Re: Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

theGN will let you check out late , till 4pm I think, for an extra $10

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

Thanks, we're getting married the next day and would be easier to go from there to the chapel rather than from gn to strip and back to chapel!

Maryland
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
78,169 posts
49 reviews
112 helpful votes
4. Re: Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

Oh, make sure you throw THAT detail into things when you ask! You say "the next day", you mean the day you are checking out of the GN ? Like getting married later that day?

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
5. Re: Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

Yeah I mean the day I'm checking out. Haha probably best I give them that info. Think I might email guest services.

Maryland
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
78,169 posts
49 reviews
112 helpful votes
6. Re: Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

Email them, I'd be very surprised if they made any commitment other than "we'll make a note on the record", but it can't hurt.

What time is "regular" checkout, do you know? It's either 11:00 or Noon at most places in the US, so asking for 1:00 isn't asking for the moon.

Edited: 12 years ago
Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
4 helpful votes
7. Re: Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

Think it's 11am so another couple of hours isn't too much. Thanks for your help! x

Orange County...
Level Contributor
10,329 posts
91 reviews
336 helpful votes
8. Re: Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

check out is 11am and when we asked for an extra hour on a day I knew there was availability we were told there would be a $35 charge and we could stay til 3.

:(.

Little things like that make me not want to return to the Nugget.

batavia,ny
Level Contributor
382 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
9. Re: Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

21 year old son and i (father) stayed at GN last may and had the VIP for 20 dollars. Was well worth it with all the stuff you get. While there i asked if we could stayy until 1 because that's when our limo was picking us up and the lady at the VIP desk said no problem just leave key in room when we leave. Love Downtown and the GN. Have a great time.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
10,329 posts
91 reviews
336 helpful votes
10. Re: Late check out Golden Nugget
Save

and we had an East End suite in the Rush Tower and were told to check in at the Rush ViP check in, but the desk was not staffed when we checked in or at any time we were there.

Not impressed.