We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

I was just reading a trip report on another site and it mentioned a coupon book she received upon checking in at Harrah's. She said it included a coupon good for buy one get one free at Qua Spa. Does anyone have any further information about this coupon...i.e. is it buy one get one free for the daily fee or buy one get one free on services or what?

I went to the Qua Spa for my first time in December and I loved it. I'd be very interested in getting any details I can about this coupon. She did mention it was good through 2010 but didn't give any further detials.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
209 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

Bump. Does anybody know anything about this?

buffalo,new york
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

yes it depends,stayed there november and got $5 off buffet,2 for 1 mac king and 2 for 1 drinks ,no spa discount...it depends, managment reserves the right for these deals and they fluctuate..have had spa deal in the past...you may or may not recieve offer,good luck!!!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
40,761 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

Qua does have weekday specials. My wife has used them a few times and been very pleased. In fact she is going Monday, and very happy that she will have Aaron as her massuer, whom she highly recommends, as he usually takes Monday off.

harrahs.com/qua-caesars-palace/special-offer…

Edited: 15 January 2010, 03:29
Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
3,194 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

I was reading the same post and was wondering, but I went ahead and booked on the 99 special Ktinca mentioned. If you prefer a female Gayle Allen was great. We are spaing (new word lol) on Wed the 27th WOOHOO come on Vegas. I have received HET coupon books but never a spa discount in them.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
3,194 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

I checked my HET total rewards account today and lo and behold a coupon for Qua. It doesn't start until April and it is good for a day pass BOGO.

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

what if it is only you - can you get it for half price? we are going in April and may stay at Harrah's - haven't decided yet which HET property to use our comps at

Joliet, Illinois
Level Contributor
507 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

I checked my HET total rewards account today and I see a Spa coupon as well, I hope to get it in the mail son to read what it is about.

I go back to Vegas 4/25.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
3,194 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

gram yes those Total reward accounts on line are for an individuals specific use. Have you ever gotten on line and looked for your coupons? Some folks are not aware of them . Go to Harrahs.com and sign in and/or create your account. If you sign up for e mail they use to add $10 to your account nor sure if they still do this or not.

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

SIWST - yes, I am actually signed up for HET offers on-line, just haven't checked recently. we are heading back on Apr. 4th, trying to decide which property to stay at, but if Harrah's is offering a spa deal that may make my decision easier. Just don't want to have to buy two as my husband would not use it, that's why I was wondeirng about being able to get on 1/2 price instead of BOGO. Thanks!

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Qua coupon in Harrah's Coupon Book given at check in

Just checked my TR offers and I have two free passes for Qua at caesars but it says you must show your room key - does that mean you need to stay at Caesars. And what does two free passes include ? I e-mailed Harrah's to ask these questions but thought someone here may know.