We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Vegas Strip spa

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Best Vegas Strip spa

What is the best Vegas Strip spa you have been to and why? I went to Qua at Caesar's on my last trip and enjoyed it, but may be looking forward to a new experince for my March trip. Thank you for your help!

London, United...
Level Contributor
16,196 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Vegas Strip spa

As you haven't had any replies and are now on page two I thought I'd reply.

I've never been to a spa in Las Vegas, but just today I was speaking with someone who spoke very highly about the Luxor. Spacious, extensive, inexpensive and full or food and drink were the highlights of his review.

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
3,705 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Vegas Strip spa

I can't speak from direct experience but many people on the forum have raved about the Canyon Ranch Spa @ Venetian. Also anecdotally speaking, Spa Mandalay seems to get a lot of positive reviews as well.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Vegas Strip spa

My best Vegas spa experience has been at the Encore spa. It's just so opulent and decadent. I have a treatment scheduled for my next trip.

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,025 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Vegas Strip spa

I also would like to take in a spa on the next trip but don't want to spend a lot of $$ for it as I can get a nice spa/massage ehre at home for $65 for 1.5 hours. So if I have to spend more than that I will probably wait till I get home. I did go to Imperial Palace one year for a massage and it was very very good and not a lot of $$. I love getting foot massages on about our 3rd day!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
333 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Vegas Strip spa

I have been to The Hotel spa and Mandalay as well as Bellagio. All of them were very nice. I don't have any others to compare to.

London, United...
Level Contributor
16,196 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Vegas Strip spa

Everyone's going to town on my reply!!

Glad no-one's slagged off Luxor. Don't know if it's worth slagging off but I'm just glad it's not getting it. Have I spoken too soon?

I might have to check out the IP. I would get a massage every day - in Vegas and at home - if they were cheaper. Wonder why do they price so many people out?

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,025 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Vegas Strip spa

I always said if I was rich I would have a massage daily too - IP is not fancy but they did a great job and it didn't cost a fortume. heck your eyes are closed anyways so who cares if it is fancy or not!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
470 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Vegas Strip spa

Encore thoroughly thrashes any other Spa I have experienced in Vegas. The experience is transcendental. The lounge and aqua therapy area is on my top 5 list in the world. Better than MB, Bellagio, CP, Paris, Mirage, MGM...

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Vegas Strip spa

Thanks for all of the replies, I will look into Encore. Even though a massage or treatment is double the price at home, I love to indulge in a vacation treat. This is particularly needed when in LV because we abuse ourselves so much there!

London, United...
Level Contributor
16,196 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Vegas Strip spa

'your eyes are closed anyways so who cares if it is fancy or not!'

That is zen-like!